Okey, as my promised before, i tell you the way “How to Install GIMP Layer Effects”.
First i will tell you how to install it on linux :
- Download the layerfx.py plugin here.
- For linux user, show the hidden directory at /home/ first. For GNOME users press “Ctrl+H”, and for KDE users press “ALT+.” to show the GIMP directory.
- Copy to directory “/home/username/.gimp-2.6/plug-ins/layerfx.py” for linux users (depend on whats version of GIMP you are used, just adjusting for the 2.8 version and the others)
- Type sudo chmod +x /home/username/gimp-2.6/plug-ins/layerfx.py on your terminal.
- Restart your GIMP,
- and FINISH!
Now, installing it on GIMP for Windows :
- After you have download the layerfx.py plugin, extract it.
- Find GIMP and open up it’s files. GIMP’s usually in Program Files.
- Copy it on Contents > Resources > lib > gimp > 2.0 > plug-ins.
- Restart GIMP, the layer effects plugin now installed on your GIMP.
Okey guys, i think thats all. Good Luck and Thanks.🙂